Parenting is one of our main goals which requires so much effort. How to connect with your kids, how to fullfil their life with love especially when parents have to spend so much time on hectic stressful life. This Generation mindful review helps you have better understand on why and how Suzanne Tucker, physical therapist, mom of four, and parent educator, established Generation mindful.Click here to get Generation mindful coupon
To help adults move more practically (and playfully!) into the art of connecting with their kids, Generation mindful was born offering tools, toys and programs.
Suzanne Tucker’s goal is to leave each person Generation Mindful touches feeling more seen, more connected, more supported…more enough. Present to themselves, the ones they love, and the little moments of life.
The mindfulness game PeaceMakers
One important mean of connecting is to share. PeaceMakers help parents and their kids share their thoughts, ideas, and feelings in daily, playful ways. Every card in the deck has an affirming message designed to nurture social and emotional skills, self-love, a growth mindset, confidence, and more in as little as five minutes a day.
Inside each box you will find:
- Three welcome cards: these cards will introduce you to the deck and help you get started using them in diverse settings with children ages 3 and up.
- Seven adult cards: this mini deck, ideal for teens, parents, educators and more, will further introduce you to the deck’s seven themes. Adults working with PeaceMakers find this mini deck helps them lead and guide by example, especially in times of stress.
- 35 cards for all ages: simple, powerful affirming messages exploring seven themes (Power, Joy, Balance, Love, Peace, Intuition, and Forgiveness).
Online Positive Parenting course
This course is full of practical and empowering tools you will start using day one. This guided online course includes a live group session with instructor Suzanne Tucker on the last Thursday of each month at 10 AM CST (recorded and shared if you can’t be there live) plus membership to our private, online parenting forum for class graduates only.
The course includes:
- 20+ page Downloadable Workbook
- Six weekly 60+ min course videos, plus emails mid-week to keep you on track.
- Two live Q & A calls, mid and end of course with instructor Suzanne Tucker.
- A BONUS 12-point Mindful Parenting Checklist to print and hang wherever you need extra support to parent calmly, from your center.
- FREE, lifetime access to the course videos, plus permission to share the series with one person of your choice (spouse, parents, in-laws or a child-care provider.)